What paperwork do I need to turn in?

Send complete registration packet by postal mail to the Course Registrar  (Contact - Registrar)

  • National Medical Form ABC
  • Copy of health insurance card - both sides
  • Participant Application
  • Code of Conduct
  • Additional medication permission forms
  • Venturing Youth Protection certificate (if a Venturer over 18 years old)