Congratulations to the
We hope your youth leaders had a terrific
What's Next for Participants?
Summer is a great time to complete a lot of your
Did you sign up for staff? Watch these pages
NYLT 2017 Reunion is in February 2018.
|Feedback is a gift.|
Participant Registration Process
This page will help guide you through a successful participant registration. If you are Staffing, please visit the Staffing pages.
- Check prerequisites. (Home - Pre-requisites)
Download the forms (Register - Forms)
- BSA National ABC medical form
- Download OCBSA NYLT Participant Registration Packet
- (youth aged 18-21) Complete Venturing YPT training and get certificate
- Get your unit leader's recommendation and signature on the participant application form
- (Optional) Apply for a Campership (Scholarship)
Pay for the course through Camp-Master (Register - Camp-Master)
- Print out Camp-Master payment receipt from email received after payment.
Send complete registration packet by postal mail to the course registrar (Contact - Registrar)
National Medical Form ABC
Copy of health insurance card - both sides
Code of Conduct
Additional medication permission forms - required for prescription medication
Venturing Youth Protection certificate (if over 18 years old)
Camp-Master payment receipt
Registration Forms Completion Information:
- All forms are on the website. Please fill in the forms online, save, print, and sign them. Illegible or incomplete forms will be returned.
- Fill in the immunization dates on the form. DO NOT attach immunizations charts and copies.
- No spaces will be held for incomplete or illegible forms. PAYMENT ALONE DOES NOT SECURE A SPOT.
- All payments for participants are made through Camp Master using this participant event link https://orangecounty.camp-master.com/events/2017nyltparticipant/EventDetails.aspx. Attach your receipt for payment to the application form.
Important Form Submittal Information:
The applications, all forms and fee receipt must be submitted by mail to the NYLT Registrar and will be reviewed by administrative and medical staff. NYLT fills up quickly, submit your application early. A Welcome letter will be sent to confirm registration when completed forms and fees have been approved.
Medical Form C is the annual physical required by National. This is due as soon as possible but no later than June 1, 2017. If your Medical Form C is not received by June 1, 2017 the applicant will be placed on a wait list. Your space will not be reserved. All confirmations are based on complete forms and fees.
Please also reference our extensive Frequently Asked Questions pages before contacting the registrar or medic.