Staff Registration Process
This page will help guide you though a successful staff registration. If you are a participant, please visit the Register page.
- Participate in Staff Interviews
Complete Staff Registration forms (Coming Soon)
- Download OCBSA NYLT Staff Registration Packet
- Attach passport-size photo (copy student ID/Driver's License photo)
- Complete Venturing YPT training and get certificate
- BSA National ABC medical form
Due by SD0:
- National Medical Form (Parts A+B now, C by Downhill)
- Staff Application
- Code of Conduct
- Additional medical permission forms
- Youth Protection (Adults) and Venturing Youth Protection certificate (All staff)
- Bring complete registration packet in person or send by postal mail to the course registrar (Contact - Registrar)
Due by SD1:
- Pay staff course fee ($175) by cash or check payable to OCBSA
- Submit completed staff uniform order form (if necessary) with separate uniform payment
- Bring both payments to SD1 and give to the Course Registrar.
· All forms are on the website. Please fill in the forms completely and don't forget required signatures. Illegible or incomplete forms will be returned.
· Fill in the immunization dates on the form. DO NOT attach immunizations charts and copies.
· All staff registration payments are made by cash or check by SD1.
Important Staff Registration Information:
Medical Form C is the annual physical required by National. This is due as soon as possible, no later than SD3.