Staff Special Notice
The Staff Uniform for the Orange County Council consists of the following:
- Your full field uniform for your troop, crew, team or ship. Uniform should include official BSA shirt, pants, socks, belt (if required).
- Staff wears Scout shorts (medical exceptions allowed) of modest length and fit for comfort in the heat of Lost Valley summers.
- Insiginia: Uniforms shoud have the NYLT Trained patch on the left sleeve as well as an NYLT CSP shoulder patch
- OCC NYLT logo light gray t-shirts for activities
- OCC NYLT logo staff green jacket
- OCC NYLT logo cap or expedition hat (youth executive staff)
- OCC NYLT black name badge
- OCC NYLT black neckerchief and woggle
- NYLT compass card and lanyard
- Rope belt
- water bottle
- song book
- Optional: shady straw hat or other head gear for activities
- Hatchet only: hatchet on belt