Submitted by NYLT Admin on Fri, 12/18/2015 - 12:23
- Simplified registration forms packet
- Further streamlined registration process
- Consolidated information from multiple web pages
- Simplified site navigation
- Updated calendar for 2016
- Rebuilt web site to be mobile/tablet friendly
- Implemented eCommerce order system for staff uniform orders linked to Camp-Master for payment processing. Thanks Diane Jones for vision and inspiration.
- Fine-tune application PDF forms
- Added Social Media link to staff Facebook page
- Revised Staff and Participant application forms for 2015. PDF Fill-In enabled them with some validation checking.
- Revised various pages to simplify year-to-year site maintenance.
- Added a page on promoting NYLT in your unit, district or other venue with web graphics for webmasters.
- Added an FAQ section with many FAQ articles. Thanks Diane Jones for vision and inspiration.
- Moved all attachments into their own special pages to eliminate problems with different versions of a downloadable being available of different pages.
- Analyzed OCBSA unit participation in NYLT for the past 6 years. Create unit leader outreach and information program.
- Created Google calendars for participant and staff calendars. The web site presents them as an agenda with links to relevant attachments. Users can also incorporate them into their own Google, Outlook, or Thunderbird Lightning calendar systems via the ICS file link.
- Simplified the Registration forms by eliminating and combining medical forms, and putting all supplemental forms into a single file. Thanks Diane Jones for vision and inspiration.