The National Youth Leadership Training program is now recruiting youth and adult staff members for the 2017 Orange County Council course. A successful NYLT course depends upon a dedicated and well trained staff. Please consider joining our staff as we bring the NYLT program to Orange County Council Boy Scouts, Venturers and Sea Scouts. Interviews will be conducted on Saturday December 10 and 17 from 9 AM to noon at the William Lyon Homes Center for Scouting 1211 East Dyer Road Santa Ana, CA 92705
- Graduated from a NYLT Course
- Youth Protection(Current)
- New Leader Essentials (Completed)
- Leader Specific Training
- Wood Badge (Encouraged)
This Is NYLT
A complete NYLT registration packet contains the following forms:
Participant Registration Packet consisting of:
- Participant Application Form with paid receipt attached from Camp Master
- Code of Conduct. Print and sign and if youth is under 18, parent must print and sign too.
- Medication Forms (Request for medication and Permission to Carry)
- Donation Request Form
Annual Health and Medical Record (PDF) Parts A,B,C only.
NOTE: Complete immunizations record on Medical form B with current immunizations.
No attachments please.
Do attach a front and back copy of the insurance card.
See special deadline about Part C
YPT and VYPT if youth is over 18, bring copies of certificate.
Access this from the training pages at https://my.scouting.org
Here is a quick roadmap how to get to the YPT/VYPT certificate download function:
Postal mail (no email) the complete packet to the NYLT Administrator. Incomplete packets will be returned.